TAHAL is engaged in industrial engineering and energy development, with an eye to current needs in the energy sector. The ability to combine broad professional know-how with hands-on experience, gained from numerous projects around the globe, has allowed TAHAL to offer its clients complete solutions to their energy problems.
In order to meet increasing market demand, the Group has expanded its operations in the fields of power production, and natural gas and oil conveyance and storage. These include preparation of business plans, development of input-output energy models, techno-economic analyses of power stations, as well as planning, design and construction of hydropower plants in Africa, Asia and Latin America, with installed capacities of up to 90 MW.
Overall responsibility for TAHAL's energy projects lies with its subsidiaries Hydro Caisan SA (Panama), Hidropalatino SA (Ecuador), TAHAL Water Energy (TWE) (Israel) and TAHAL IPM Beer Tuvia Energy (Israel).
• Planning of oil and gas conveyance and storage systems.
• Planning of underground storage facilities.
• Design, supervision of construction and contract management of industrial plants.
• Planning of firefighting systems.
• Design of anti-corrosion and cathodic protection systems.
• Design of command and control systems.
• Risk analysis.
• Economic analysis.