High up on TAHAL's roster of specializations is the preparation of national and regional master plans for drainage, as well as the design of small and large schemes for flood prevention, and river and channel regulation in urban, rural and agricultural areas using existing or planned drainage systems or detention reservoirs for utilization of the water. The Group also provides services in rehabilitation of existing drainage and flood control systems, planning of urban storm sewers, restoration of agricultural and other areas, control of groundwater levels, landscaping, and development of tourism projects. Planning of the drainage works is in all cases supported by studies, analyses and hydrological calculations on a national, district, basin and local level.
• Planning, design and supervision of:
• Drainage systems for roads and highways.
• Drainage works for surface runoff in urban and industrial areas.
• Special hydraulic structures.
• River training works.
• Water impoundment for supply/flood routing.
• Drainage systems for agricultural areas.
• Sub-surface drainage works.